Due to increasing commitments, we now have opportunities for 2 HGV/Plant Fitters who are looking
to progress their careers and to join our dedicated team based in Penrith, Cumbria.
What we are looking for
– Time-served /Completed a relevant apprenticeship and qualified to a minimum of NVQ level
3 in HGV Maintenance or equivalent qualification in a mechanically biased discipline.
– Ideally experienced working in similar busy haulage / Plant workshop environment
– Experience of general maintenance and servicing of plant equipment, working with a range
of small and heavy plant of a variety of sizes
– Experience of general maintenance and servicing on HGV vehicles
– Full driving license
– Class 1 licence advantageous
– Good Communication skills
– Flexible to allow varied work patterns to meet the needs of the business
– Strong commitment towards safe working practices
– Ability to meet strict deadlines
– Operate as part of the team in the workshop, harnessing a working environment which
– Self-motivated – improvement orientated with a desire to undertake any other relevant
training deemed necessary to enhance performance
Location: CA11 Penrith, Cumbria
If this opportunity is of interest, please email email@example.com enclosing an up-to date
CV and stating your current remuneration.